Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tonight...

So here it is... after 10:30 at night. I didn't get to write out my thoughts this morning since I had to iron pants & a shirt for my husband so he would have something to wear to work! I did, however, have my quiet time during my lunch break today. It was so nice sitting outside in the sunshine reading the word and pondering...

My thoughts today are on obedience and listening to the Spirit. My thoughts are on our upcoming (and may I say MUCH needed) vacation. We haven't taken a family vacation since my son's Make-A-Wish trip over 4 years ago. I'm SO looking forward to the rest and just sitting by the lake. 

My prayers today... have been numerous. Lord, please help me be attentive to your voice. Help me to listen and be obedient to your instructions and the things you long to speak to my heart & mind. Lord, please be with us on our vacation, protect us & keep us safe but also, I ask that you would stretch our dollars so we can have fun along the way. And lastly... Lord, I ask for healing for my heart. Help me to be able to get some much needed rest so it will be easier to be patient with my husband and situations that arise. Sometimes... I just get frustrated! Help me to forget about work and the options that are coming into view there. Help me to just relax and enjoy! Lord, I love you and just want to walk in the path you want me on.

Lord, I love you... thank you so much for helping me get into blogging. It's so fun to find other women and to be able to connect with them in this way. Be with the ladies who's posts I read that are needing to have your comfort and strength. Be there for them and guide them and keep them safe in the shelter of your arms.

Good night...

No comments: