Friday, July 25, 2008

Today...

Today was a long day but praise the Lord it's Friday!

I find more & more that I don't like my job so very much. Things have been very stressful lately and they are about to get even more stressful. I love my manager & senior manager... they aren't just my bosses, they're my friends and I have been very blessed to work for them all these years. However, I sense a change coming and I feel... I'm ready for it. 

Christie contacted me today and let me know that the post for the Assistant position should hopefully be posted Monday and I'm going to put in for it. I know that if she has any say in the matter that I probably have a good chance of getting it and she told me she is looking forward to passing her "to do" list on to me when I come join her! :) It sounds like a fun job and it would be something different for different people. 

Lord, I want to be where You want me to be. I want the Executive Assistant/Event Coordinator position but if You're not going to go with me then I'll stay where You have me. I know Lord that You know what's best for me and I trust You. Show me the way and open the doors where You want me to walk through. Lead me & guide me just like You did in Charlotte... be the voice behind me saying, "This is the way, walk in it" like You promised me. Help me to hear & obey.

I love you Lord. Thank You for prompting me to go for a walk tonight. It did help and I was blessed to walk with You and be able to share my thoughts and hear Yours as well. I love walking with You. What a great picture! :) Thank You Lord for Your goodness and grace.

Lord, be with Tammy & her family this weekend. Be with Nick and he prepares his heart and mind for Monday. Lord, I ask for a good report from his scan and I ask that You will continue to shine through their lives. Bless them Lord for their faithfulness and bring peace to their hearts. Thank You that You hold them in the palm of Your hand.

Thank You Lord for Friday evenings and Saturday morning sleep in's. Good night Lord, I sure so love You!

Bonnelle

No comments: