1. to love, be attached to, long for
2. to be happy about, take exquisite delight (I like the word exquisite)
3. to be pleased with, be favorable to
4. to make acceptable, satisfy
5. to please, to be pleased with
6. a high degree of pleasure or enjoyment; joy; rapture
7. something that gives great pleasure
1. keenly or delicately sensitive or responsive; carefully sought out, chosen; carefully selected
2. of such beauty or delicacy as to arouse intense delight
3. acutely perceptive; intense
So, with all this in mind... Delight yourself in the Lord... to be pleased with, to be delicately sensitive or responsive to, carefully seek Him out, choose Him and be pleased with Him. "Be happy with the Lord" (God's Word Translation)
Lord, sharpen my sensitivity to you. Make me keenly aware of your presence and your heart. Help me to be truly, deeply, beyond belief happy with You and Your presence. I love you Lord but I sense You desire that I love you more fully. Show me how to go there and how to experience You in a deeper way.
"What is the desire of the heart of a good man (woman)? It is this, to know, and love, and serve God."
~Matthew Henry's Concise Commentary