Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tonight's thankful list...

Tonight I'm thankful for...
 - the anticipation in my daughter coming home from college for Thanksgiving break. I've taken tomorrow off to spend the day with her and I'm looking forward to coffee with my growing up daughter!
 - the Proverbs 31 ministry women. Tonight I stopped over to Renee' Swope's blog (see the blogs I follow on the right hand side) and she left a great reminder that the Lord says I am highly favored and that He is always with me! I'm going to write the verse she referenced on a card and tape it to my mirror so it greets me each morning. It will serve to remind me that no matter what happens at work (or anywhere else I may go that day) that HE says I am highly favored and that He is with me!
 - yummy home cooked meals that my husband loves to make for us!
 - little carousel horses that are treasures from my dear sweet cousin Agnes who is living with cancer. She is an amazing woman whose faith inspires me.
 - that my children are good friends to their friends.

Lord, thank You for down time at the end of the day where I can refocus my thoughts on the good things You have blessed me with. Thank You for Your kindness to me and my family. Thank You for Your great love for me and the reminder that you are always with me.

Bonnelle

1 comment:

Kate Geisen said...

I love when you get those reminders that are just what you needed to hear at just the right time! I am frequently amazed by how absolutely topical the Proverbs 31 devotionals are to things in my life or in the lives of those around me.