Tonight I'm thankful for...
- my little dog Daisy who is curled up beside me on the couch. She took Josiah's spot when he got up a few minutes ago. Every day I'm thankful for this sweet little dog who came into our lives at a time of tremendous change.
- when God takes the crazy things in our lives and turns them around for good. This will never cease to amaze me!
- the miracle and blessing in that my teenage children talk to me!
- good neighbors and new friends...
- the power of prayer and the 'knowing' that God hears and answers our prayers... God is always with us and never leaves us alone. When we call on Him, He will always be there... right by our side.
Lord, thank You for always being there for us. Thank You that Your hand is always in the midst of things and even when things appear to be crazy and off kilter... You know and understand and will make everything work together for good. Thank You for this reassurance and peace that comes from that truth.
Thank You also for reminding me this morning that YOU have chosen me. I am Your daughter, your priceless treasure... I am YOURS... and because of this truth, I CAN show others Your goodness since You have called me out of the darkness and into Your marvelous light. Thank You for loving me and always taking care of me and all that concerns me.
...having a heart of gratitude reduces stress... I should find my list of 50 ways to take care of yourself because if being thankful isn't on there, it should be! =) Thank YOU... and have a good night.