What I'm thankful for...
- my son resides in Heaven at the feet of Jesus. I know he's worshipping and praising God for all eternity and truly, isn't that what we were created for?
- my daughter is a beautiful 19 year old young woman who is blossoming and growing in the things of God. She's asking Him for direction in her life and He is opening the doors that He wants her to go through.
- my 17 year old son is alive and healthy and experiencing life and all that it holds for him. I have seen him grow and mature in the last few weeks in amazing ways and each time I look at him... I'm thankful.
- my husband who has stuck with me through some of the worst times of our lives... and still loves me in spite of it! =)
- my job... even though it causes me great stress and some days I just want to walk away... I'm thankful for a job that has been a stable source of income for my family over the last 8 years. That it helped provide the wonderful insurance we needed through Josiah's treatments... and that it truly helps pay the bills.
- my sisters and brothers... my parents and the heritage we grew up with. There are many times I think of my wonderful Mom & Dad when I see this cute little couple walking in the mall where I work. We have an amazing family and we are truly blessed because we love each other and will be there for each other no matter what.
- my in-law's who pray for us each day and have prayed for us for years. I pray that one day I will be an amazing mother-in-law and that my daughter-in-law will love me in spite of my many imperfections. My mother-in-law and I have had our rough spots but there is a level of love and respect there that can't be described in mere words.
- the gift of this laptop from my Dad and the music that I have playing on it right now... Music has always caused my spirit to soar high above the earthly things that threaten to weigh me down. Thank you Lord for the gift of music.
- oh and the love of baking I have! =) While it blesses others, each time I receive a Thank You for making cookies or a cake for someone at work... it just blesses me to know that in a little piece of sweetness they have received a little bit of the love of Jesus.
- the many friends I have and the love and support they are always so willing to give to me.
- and this beautiful rose I was given today...
Thank you Lord for all these good things you have blessed my life with... and yet there is so much more. Your kindness is so amazing to me. Your grace and strength that is always available to me each and every day... the beauty of a sunrise in the morning and the beautiful sunset I'm seeing paint the sky even now. YOU are truly amazing... and wonderful. "Where would I be without you here in my life?" Thank you for never giving up on me.