Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Wednesday ponderings...

Good morning, 

So I have noticed my posts have been rather wordy lately! I'll try to make this shorter... (it will be since I need to get ready for work!)

My thoughts today of course are with my friend Tammy and her son Nick as their battle continues. This morning as I commented on her blog I shared this passage with her:

Joshua 1:14-15:
But your strong warriors, fully armed, must lead the other tribes across the Jordan to help them conquer their territory. Stay with them until the Lord gives them rest, as He has given you rest, and until they too, possess the land the Lord your God is giving them. 

That would be why God brings us through difficult times in our lives... so we can then turn around and, fully armed with the armor of God, help bring them through to their land of rest. I'm standing firm with Tammy by her side even though I'm miles upon miles away from her. I wonder... who does God want you to stand with until they find their land of rest?

Love,
Bonnelle

No comments: