Sunday, August 3, 2008

His Love for Me...

I loved this part of my devotional this morning because it says so much and I believe, speaks the heart of God.

"Your life is worthwhile because God created it. You are desirable because you are loved by Him. You are precious because He gave His Son for you. You have purpose because He has ordained the days of Your life. Worth, love, value, and fulfillment - these are things money can't buy. They can only be bestowed and received from a gracious God."

The Lord is so kind and gracious. I love how He sends me gentle reminders of His love and what He thinks. I love how each day this week He has so graciously reminded me that everything is OK and that He has it all under control. I love how He reminds me that I don't need to fret or worry or strive... all I have to do is follow Him and His leading and He will take care of the rest. 

I love how He reminds me that my value and worth is not tied up in what I do or where I live. My value lies with HIM and what He thinks about me. He values me because I am His treasure. He created me and He thinks I'm beautiful and special and worth sending His Son to die for. I love how He reminds me that really... the only thing that matters is my relationship with Him, listening to His voice and loving Him with my whole heart, soul, mind, and strength.

Lord forgive me for sometimes loosing sight of what is most important. Help me focus on my relationship with You and following You. You have told me that You know all my needs and that You will provide for them. You have told me that You have a plan for my life and that You will lead me and guide me in the right paths. All I have to do is seek Your face, listen to Your voice and follow You. I trust You and I will follow You. Your love for me, oh Lord... How can I ask for anything more? You're amazing Lord and I love You so much. 

Bonnelle

No comments: