Thursday, October 9, 2008

Another week....

Another week has gone by and I realized I haven't posted anything for a while. My apologies to those who faithfully check in from time to time. I guess you could say part of my absence was due to the homework I have but another part was due to concerns that came about as a result of things I've written... so I took a break to re-evaluate. I've come to a point though, where I see writing is 'therapy' for me. It helps me get out what I'm thinking, feeling, or even hearing God talk to me about. Every time I post on this little site... God always brings revelation to me on something I've been pondering on. It's kind of cool actually. This "tool" that He brought into my life as a result of a life-changing event... has opened up my heart and 'voice'. 

For so long I have felt that God had things to say through my words... I still believe it's true. "What would you have me share tonight Lord?" I ask... Tell them, "My love for them is very deep... even deeper than the deepest ocean." Sometimes it's hard for me to grasp such love and yet... there are so many times I can feel His love for me and the nearness of HIM. He is so great, so awesome, so far beyond what my little words can describe and yet... He loves ME and I know He loves you too. Isn't that cool?! The God of the universe, the Maker of Heaven and Earth, loves us. Sometimes, I'm amazed at the love and compassion I feel towards people because it must be only a fraction of the love He feels for us. Amazing!

Psalm 89:1-2
I will sing of the Lord's great love forever;
with my mouth will I make Your faithfulness known through all generations.
I will declare that Your love stands firm forever,
that you established Your faithfulness in Heaven itself.

He is faithful and His love endures forever... May you feel His love and faithfulness towards you today and tomorrow and forever.

Bonnelle

1 comment:

Kate Geisen said...

If you didn't have the time or the inclination to post, it probably just means your priorities are in order. :) Taking care of what needed to be taken care of, whether it was something physical, mental, or emotional.

Sometimes I have all kinds of things to say; other times I don't, but part of me still wants to post something. It's a work in progress for me to learn and live that I don't always have to have something to say. Sometimes I need to just live my life and listen for God and to others. Sounds like you've been doing just that. :)