"Lord, I'm amazed by You..." is running through my head this morning. I'm just simply amazed at the obvious Hand of God on my life this week...
1) I pretty much walked into a new job without even realizing it. Amazing!
2) I thought I was going to be an assistant table leader and ended up being the leader (while taking a Leadership class at school and participating in Leadership breakfasts... I think He wants me to be a Leader!)... Amazing!
3) He sat me at a table of women where one woman is walking through the grief of loosing a child... Amazing! I wept last night at His Great Love for us.
4) He gives me a new Beth Moore study which currently is reminding me of how God provides for His people in some pretty amazing and astounding ways... and then shows me with personal examples. Amazing!
5) How I started school with one goal in mind and He has redirected my steps to follow His plan for my life... even though I'm not really sure what that will look like in 2 years... but I know He does and He is definitely leading & guiding me!
6) How He allowed me a moment to hug a woman walking the path of "overwhelmed" like I was last year and I could truly say I understood how she felt!
7) I'm just amazed at how He shows me on a daily basis... how much He loves me.